Monday, July 14, 2014

Geography Social Studies Notebooking Unit is Finished!

I have FINALLY been able to finish my geography Social Studies notebook unit!  This one was tough for me, as it was something I never really learned in school.  We always just skipped geography and went straight to Native Americans in our textbooks. You can download this unit at TeachersPayTeachers by clicking here or on the picture below!



I had hoped to finish this over the weekend, but I had to stop and mourn the loss of my sweet kitty, Knox.  I adopted Knox (short for Mr. Obnoxious) from the humane society last fall.  He was the sweetest, fluffiest boy I knew.  He loved going outside, and I couldn't find him when I left for my grandma's before the 4th of July.  No big deal, as he would stay out for days at a time.  I left out food and water, and went on my way.  When I got home, I didn't see him.  I waited around a few days, since he wanders, and some kids had picked him up once before.  When he wasn't back Friday, I started asking around.  My next door neighbors said they had put out food for him and their cat one morning, then found him on their carport later that afternoon.  We have no idea what happened to him.  He wasn't hit by a car, and didn't have any other marks.  I figure he had eaten a bad mouse or gotten into poison left out for mice.  He was a great kitty, and I'm glad I got to give him a good home for the last part of his life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment