Thursday, April 24, 2014

Social Studies Notebooking Units

I love using notebooking in my classroom, and my students love it, too!  It's amazing to see their learning progress through the year by looking through their notebooks. I've created some complete social studies notebooking units and posted them on TPT.  These units have everything you need to teach that part of American history.  Mini-books, vocabulary, and foldables are all included!  These are the most complete, and useful, notebooking sets I've found, which is why I created them! 

I'm constantly working on more units, so if there's a topic you're dying to use, let me know, and I'll see what I can do to create it! 

My complete units available right now are: 






I've currently got a United States Government notebooking unit in the works, but I can't seem to find much time to work on it!  I'm also planning Westward Expansion and Civil War units! Hopefully I can find some time to work on these during the (much needed) summer vacation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment