Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Decluttered! The After Pictures

If you read the post, "Ready for a Challenge!?" you'll remember seeing the "Before" pictures of my classroom.  Well, I've gotten some "After" pictures to show you now!  I'm not completely finished, but I'm much further along than where I started.  ALSO-- I just had an organization project funded on DonorsChoose!  I asked for big storage tubs, small storage tubs, tabletop storage tubs, and more! That should come in in a week or so, and then I will PROBABLY be finished.













3 comments:

  1. I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a “One Lovely Blog Award”. You’re blog is wonderful and I’m excited to see what comes next! I am a loyal follower! Hop on over to my blog and get your award! Congratulations!

    Tammy
    Confessions of a Fourth Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! You have an incredibly organized and clutterfree space--it looks fabulous!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new organization. That can be one of the biggest challenges in teaching. Also congrats on surviving your 1st year. I just found your blog and am your newest follower.
    Barb
    itsabouttimeteachers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete